Building Leaders. Energizing Communities. Keeping America Strong.
Meet the PRWC Board
PRWC was organized in 1968 with 41 charter members. February 1994 the Club became affiliated with Arizona Federation of Republican Women. November 2007 Las Rancheras Republican Women’s Club voted unanimously to join forces with PRWC for a stronger, more effective Paradise Republican Women’s Club.
Members have served as President of the Arizona Federation of Republican Women (AzFRW) and on the Board of the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW).
PRWC members have a long history in politics as Governor, Senate/House of Representatives, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Board of Supervisors, State Treasurer, Arizona Corporation Commission members, Judge, Constable, Maricopa County Community College Board, City Council members, County and State Republican Party Executive Committees, Arizona Presidential Electors and Platform Delegates to Republican National Convention.
We are a diverse group of artists, attorneys, business owners, campaign managers, corporate executives, doctors, elected officials, engineers, interior designers, lobbyists, ministers, mothers and grandmothers, nurses, realtors, recording artists, retirees, stockbrokers, teachers, web designers, and writers.
We have a promising future ahead as we delve into issues, study party activities and keep alive our great Republican heritage.
The objectives of this Club are:
1. Promote an informed electorate through political education.
2. Foster Republican Party loyalty and promote its ideals.
3. Increase women’s effectiveness in good government through active political participation.
4. Support objectives and policies of Republican National Committee and work to elect Republican nominees.
5. Promote programs supporting civic and community activities.
An Active Membership in the Club shall be open to any woman who is currently registered as a Republican in the State of Arizona. Dues $40.00 per year. Twenty-five dollars ($25.00) goes to the Arizona Federation of Republican Women (AzFRW) and the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) which provides publications, seminars and workshops related to the objectives of the organization.
An Associate Membership category was established in 1999 and is open to registered Republican women who hold active membership in another club in Arizona or who are registered Republicans in another state. Associate Members cannot vote or hold office. Dues $20.00 per year.
A Men’s Auxiliary Membership category was established in 1994 for Republican men who support the objectives of the Club. Men’s Auxiliary Members cannot vote or hold office. Dues $20.00 per year.
Honorary Membership may be conferred upon a non-member of distinction by the Executive Committee at any regular meeting. Honorary Members cannot vote or hold office.
Executive Board meetings are held monthly with the exception of July and August. The monthly General Meetings are held the second (2nd) Saturday of the month at the McCormick Hotel & Resort in Scottsdale. The Executive Committee meets on the Tuesday before the General Meeting.
Special events include Candidates Forums, Membership Drive Event, fundraisers, Annual Meeting in November and the Holiday Party with Installation of Officers in December.
The Republican Platform
The Republican Platform
- Restore constitutional order
- Support national security through military strength
- Proved stronger economy and more jobs through lower taxes and de-regulation
- Support domestic energy independence
- Repeal federal controlled healthcare
- Support to Israel and all of our allies
- Proper care of our military and veterans
- Sanctity of life
- Restore state controlled education
- Obey the rule of law and illegal immigration